[Sigia-l] Simmons College (Boston) ASIST Career panel in April

Beatrice Pulliam pullibe at rcn.com
Sat Feb 28 00:26:36 EST 2004

Hello,

I've primarily been a lurker, but I am organizing a career panel for the
student ASIST chapter at Simmons College in Boston.  We're gathering a
diverse and informative panel of ASIST members to talk to our LIS
students about their work, experiences, etc.  The program at Simmons
offers a host of LIS courses (including Social Informatics, Information
Systems Design, Systems Analysis, IA, etc.), and we'd like to have an IA
professional in the Boston area join us.  If you're interested in
interacting with enthusiastic aspiring library and information science
professionals, please contact me off list. Many thanks.

Cheers,

Beatrice

Beatrice R. Pulliam
M.S. Candidate