[Sigia-l] OT: ID of emails

MJJAIXEN at up.com MJJAIXEN at up.com
Thu Feb 26 11:58:52 EST 2004

My office e-mail system blocks all embedded images in e-mail received from
outside the company, so I believe the answer to your question is "No".  I
think you can come up with a solution which will work for some, or even
most, users, though.  Keep in mind that not everyone uses Outlook's virus
delivery, um er, e-mail system.  :-)  Every e-mail system, especially in
the corporate world, is a little different; some don't even handle HTML.