[Sigia-l] effective information architecture sites

Victor Lombardi victorlombardi at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 10:27:05 EST 2004

--- ram_ortiz at yahoo.es wrote
> Anyone could give me a complete reference list of 10
> or 20 sites considered the top ones in IA?

Fresh Direct - a grocery delivery service in New York
- is the best site I've seen in a long time. The
contextual navigation is excellent, the design
reflects the brand, as does the writing, like this
description of humble pound cake:

"Beautifully textured, silky and buttery, our pound
cake stays super-moist, thanks to the sour cream.
Think of this cake as the little black dress of
dinner-party desserts — you can dress this up with
fresh fruit and crème fraîche or keep it simple and
serve thickly sliced with no adornment."

http://www.freshdirect.com/
(use zip code 10011 to enter)

=====
Victor Lombardi