[Sigia-l] Buzzwords (was microcontent - a definition?)

Listera listera at rcn.com
Tue Feb 17 05:37:17 EST 2004

"gunnar" wrote:

> You don't have to love buzzwords.

No way, I love buzzwords. As you can see, I collect them. I study them. I
track them. In another life, I used to get paid to create and promote them.
I even use them when I want to feel, oh, dirty. :-)

My objection to buzzwords is the same as my antipathy for 'rules,'
'standards,' 'best practices,' etc. They are often a substitute for
thinking. So much so that, during dotcom, people who believed in them ended
up losing their shirt. And that wasn't funny.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba