[Sigia-l] Large sites with good level 3+ nav

Donna Maurer donna at maadmob.net
Tue Feb 10 18:09:54 EST 2004

Hi guys

I'm looking for examples of medium to large sites (so, maybe 10,000 pages
plus) that handle navigation particularly well below the home page & second
level. I'm not interested in homogeneous sites (eg product sites), I'm looking
for sites that have a wide variety of information and possibly interaction.

Feel free to send examples of your own sites if you think you have tackled
that level of navigation particularly well too.

I'll summarise and drop onto the iawiki...

Donna