[Sigia-l] Re: Mentors

Rachel Powers rachelpowers at mac.com
Sat Feb 7 13:45:27 EST 2004

There is an excellent mentor program with BayCHI. They offer a mentor
program and an apprentice program, which includes a Yahoo group,
meetings and online chats.

http://www.baychi.org/bof/student/

Mentees must be a member of BayCHI and enrolled in a HCI-related degree
program. For more info, contact:
mentoring at baychi.org

- Rachel Powers