[Sigia-l] Thanks for Career Advice

Filipp Sapienza sapienza at comm.cudenver.edu
Fri Dec 17 14:10:41 EST 2004

Catherine:

In the Technical Communication Program at Cu-Denver, we offer a course
called XML and Single-Sourcing that focuses on the architecture of content
systems. Since you already live in Denver, this might be more convenient
than going to Kent State University. Your background seems to give you
sufficient prerequisites for taking the course, which will be offered
again in the fall of 2005. You may visit the course syllabus for the
current semester by going to http://comm.cudenver.edu/~sapief/320.php

Good luck!

Fil