[Sigia-l] Thanks for Career Advice

C Wylie cwylie1966 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 23:39:09 EST 2004

I really appreciate it. I really don't want to go back
to school and I liked the idea of going back part time
if I ever decided to while working. I will do a lot of
reading on my own and plan to take some inexpensive
classes to get me back into the game. I can always
look at the curriculum for the IAKM program and see
what everyone is reading. As well, it occured to me
that one could take any site and sample it for
deconstruction and reconstruction for practice, not be
published or used for anything other than practice.
Organizations are a good idea too. It is worth a shot
anyway, to see if I can make use of my Masters degree
after all. Thank you, thank you thank you.

It also occured to me that my whole masters thesis was
on the interplay between print culture and digital
cutlure and the web site was a mirror of that theory
and had to be very organied and yet non-linear in flow
at the same time.

Catherine