[Sigia-l] Re: Book recommendations

Jody Hankinson jodyh at solutionsny.com
Fri Aug 13 16:18:43 EDT 2004

I haven't had the chance to read them closely, but two books propose
just that.
"The Design Of Sites: Patterns, Principles, and Processes For Crafting a
Customer-Centered Web Experience" by Douglas K. Van Duyne, James A.
Landay and Jason I. Hong
"A Pattern Language for Web Usability" by Ian Graham

As for book recommendations, I'm also a fan of "Why We Buy," by Paco
Underhill.

- Jody

Jody Hankinson :: Information Architect
212.381.1185 :: jodyh at solutionsny.com
Solutions, 805 Third Avenue, 16th floor, NY, NY 10022
www.solutionsny.com