[Sigia-l] Registration-only sites

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at oyster.com
Wed Aug 11 09:09:09 EDT 2004

<snip>

> My own personal behavior varies. If it's purely for web
> browsing (news sites) I may give a fake identity, if it's
> something that later on I may get in the physical world
> (Amazon-like stuff), then I give them my real info.

Well, I use Bug-Me-Not:

http://www.bugmenot.com/

Jonathan

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.