[Sigia-l] Taxonomies Bibliography

Holly Hanna holly at indeterminate.net
Thu Apr 29 12:42:55 EDT 2004

The standard thesaurus book is _Thesaurus Construction and Use: A
Practical Manual_ by Jean Aitchison, Alan Gilchrist, and David Bawden.  I
have the 4th Edition, but I understand that they're releasing a 5th in the
next year or so.   Published by Fitzroy Dearborn Publishers, 4th Edition
listed on Amazon.com for $70.