[Sigia-l] how are you making wireframes for Flash projects?

Michal Migurski mike at saturn5.com
Wed Apr 7 16:56:36 EDT 2004

>> Google attempts to defeat this workaround, by retrying pages using a
>> non-spider UA string
>
>How exactly does Google know to try that?

Who knows? My guess is that if they do do this, it's probably part of
their ongoing effort to thwart link farms or sites where the human-
viewable content is substantially different from the google-viewable
content. Like I said, I don't have facts to back up this rumor, but it's
plausible, desirable, and easy to implement.

The point was that there are better ways to make flash sites indexable,
and they don't require you to participate in the user-agent arms race.

Lest this veer totally off-topic, I've always found that wireframes are
most useful when they are copiously-annotated and printed at least
tabloid-size, rather than implemented in the destination medium.