[Sigia-l] how are you making wireframes for Flash projects?

Jake Cressman rjc44 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 7 10:09:47 EDT 2004

Hi Eloise,

For us, all the same methods for mocking up conventional sites apply to
Flash sites as well, including html prototypes. HTML prototypes are very
uncommon for us, but the ones I have used consisted of screen shots made
into html image-maps that the user could click through like an interactive
storyboard.

When there's a high degree of motion graphics and the number of screens is
small enough, we get by with a paper storyboard and a sitemap.

Jake Cressman