[Sigia-l] Forcing practice

Michael Kay lists at peep.org
Mon Sep 29 17:02:15 EDT 2003

If I saw such a message as a user, I'd go straight to HR and ask them to do
it for me. I would not trust the application. Basically, this scenario
demonstrates that the UI has zero value to me as a user, and zero value to
the company since it's not being used in this case.

Same goes if I see anything funny when shopping for airplane tickets
online. Once the online experience gets dicey I'll abort it and call a
human on the phone to complete the transaction.
--Mike