[Sigia-l] SAP Books

prai at prady.com prai at prady.com
Mon Sep 29 10:06:52 EDT 2003

Hi Peter,

I have worked on similar UI's for years too, and had similar feelings. The
only thing I could get my hands on was this portal for all SAP related
things - http://www.sapdesignguild.org/

I have no doubt that you must have exhausted your search on this site,
still I thought to mention, if you haven't.

Pradyot Rai.