[Sigia-l] 1. IA conference in Denmark march 2004

Adrian Price Adrian.Price at dvjb.kvl.dk
Sun Sep 28 07:45:46 EDT 2003

The Danish Research Library Association's Information Architecture Forum (DF-IA) will be holding its first IA conference in Denmark on the 9th - 10th March 2004, at the Klarskovgaard Conference Center, Korsør.

At this conference, the first of its kind in Denmark as far as we know, we will be concentrating on cases and IA methods as well as giving participants an overall introduction to the field. The keynote speaker will be Peter Morville.

DF-IA have plans on making this an annual event so hopefully this will be an important step for IA in Denmark and the Scandinavian countries.

Program and registration at: http://www.dfdf.dk/ik/ia/
It is also possible to register for the first day only.
Early bird registration before 15th December.

Regards
Adrian Price