[Sigia-l] conference costs?

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Sep 23 15:31:08 EDT 2003

Just send all your budget here to ASIST and it will be fine ;-)

Seriously, I'd expect IA '04 rates to be about the same as last
year.  Can't and won't justify raising, might be lower as we find out more
about local expenses and such.

Planning the same as last year won't hurt you in any significant way
regarding ASIST.

Dick Hill