[Sigia-l] new IA group in Boston

Ed Housman em_housman at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 10:27:56 EDT 2003

I was serious when I mentioned that some of us might want to meet here on
Martha's Vineyard, say this Spring, when the weather is best, before the
tourist season, and while the beaches are still pristine.  In retirement here I
was voted into the Board of Directors of a small local educational institution
called Nathan Mayhew Seminars.  We have facilities for hosting a group of, say,
40 over a weekend.  You might want to drop in on our website,
www.nathanmayhew.com, and look around.  We could keep the costs real low ...
and make overnight stays affordable.  If anybody's interested, please let me
know and I will organize it at this end.  The topic might be how to deal with
data, and format building.

--Ed