[Sigia-l] Design Patterns

Todd R.Warfel lists at mk27.com
Thu Sep 11 11:35:13 EDT 2003

I used to have a link for a UI Design Patterns gallery, but can't seem
to locate it. I've been looking through my bookmarks, but still it
eludes me.

All I can remember is that the page started off with a center content
area that had the different pattern types divided up by tabs. The page
was somewhat colourful (red, yellow, blue), yet simple. There are a
series of links that go to gallery pages with examples of the patterns
and describing which pattern to use per content/action type and why.

Anyone know which URL I'm talking about?

It's not any of these:
UI Patterns and Techniques
http://time-tripper.com/uipatterns/index.php

Web Design Patterns (also contains general GUI design patterns)
http://www.welie.com/patterns/index.html

Cooperative Interaction Patterns
http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/research/cseg/projects/pointer/
patterns.html

The Interaction Patterns Home Page
http://www.pliant.org/personal/Tom_Erickson/InteractionPatterns.html

Cheers!

Todd R. Warfel

Message first: a user experience consultancy
User Experience Architect
[P] (607) 339-9640
[E]  twarfel at messagefirst.com
[w] http://www.messagefirst.com