[Sigia-l] Writing for the Web

Richard Law rlaw at cisco.com
Fri Oct 24 19:16:56 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I'm starting to develop a series of guidelines for writing online
content. I'm curious to know what best practices others recommend for
writing for the web, as well as, repurposing (editing) offline content
(e.g., marketing colateral, white papers, etc.) for use online.

Are there any good reference web sites, email lists, or books you all
recommend? Amazon has quite a few books, but I'm look for quick wins
here too! Where do content architects hangout on the web? ;.)

Thanks!

Richard

Richard Law / name
Information Architect / role