[Sigia-l] examples of "best bets" search results?

MOYER,JENNIFER (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) jennifer.moyer at hp.com
Thu Oct 23 13:14:05 EDT 2003

Eric -

The HP web site was one of the first to implement this feature.
www.hp.com [HP USA]
http://welcome.hp.com/country/br/por/welcome.html [HP Brasil] International
example, try "impressora"
Happy to provide more info if interested.  E-mail below.

Best Regards,
Jennifer Moyer
hp.com User Assistance Services
moyer at hp.com