[Sigia-l] History of "Information Architecture"

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Sun Oct 12 16:14:27 EDT 2003

I figured a few people on this list would manage to read my bold and
reckless claim without bringing a smidgeon of a sense of humor to the
task, but I didn't think it would be you Ziya.  Oh well, maybe next time
I'll include a ;-) or I'll surround the text with <wink></wink>
tags...but I wish that wasn't necessary.

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
www.semanticstudios.com