[Sigia-l] RE: VISIO - indexing wireframes

brett brett at luxaco.com
Tue Nov 25 12:07:25 EST 2003

I think most people forget that Visio wasn't an original MS product, but
purchased my MS and can see that certain functionalities that are useful
haven't been integrated.

I actually have found that visio is more difficult to use creating
wireframes, I have moved to using Indesign, which is much more flexible and
allow for nicer and more complex designs.

It works a lot like illustrator, but with the ability to have mulitiple page
layout like Quark. You can setup master pages with certain elements that
will carry over the whole document, this way you save a tremendous amount of
time making global changes.

just my two cents worth,

Brett

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:47:28 -0600, O'Neill, Todd wrote