[Sigia-l] Freelance IA needed in Chicago area

Janna Hicks DeVylder janna at devylder.com
Mon Nov 17 13:04:08 EST 2003

We are looking for a local freelance IA to work on the redesign of our
company's website.We are located in Evanston, IL (just north of Chicago).
Assignment will begin as soon as possible, lasting until approximately March
1st. Any interested candidate must be able to come to our Evanston office
when required.

Responsibilities include:
-Working with a small interdisciplinary team to synthesize user research
findings and business goals.
-Ability to translate goals into site architectures.
-Producing documentation such as site maps, interaction models, content
hierarchies, navigation nomenclature and wireframes.
-Presenting and defending proposed solutions to internal stakeholders.
-Assist in planning the testing of proposed solutions throughout the project
cycle.

Any interested candidate should have prior experience on large-scale
redesign projects.

Please send resumes to dan_nelson at hmco.com.

I'm happy to share more details of the project with those interested via
email...

Thanks,

Janna Hicks DeVylder
Information Architect