[Sigia-l] "Artful Making"

Listera listera at rcn.com
Thu Nov 13 00:33:47 EST 2003

> For example, replying to a comment about a book is responded to by a
> dig... dialog?

And I get no thanks for playing the straight man so you can say what you
said at some length? :-)

> Why make a personal comment to the list except to make
> yourself look important?

Why would inquiring about whether you had an epiphany on 'creative abrasion'
after reading this book would make me look more or less important? I was
giving you a blank stage to explore, expound and embrace a notion, you chose
to attack me. I'm not saying what else is new, neither am I complaining.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba