[Sigia-l] Information Visualization

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Tue Nov 11 15:45:46 EST 2003

Ziya wrote:
Don't know about that but in order to understand you need to retrieve
the info first. When you retrieve lots of info, unfortunately, it all
breaks down, hence the focus on that part of the problem.
[information retrieval]

- - - - -

Interesting observation, Ziya. But using this pattern of argument, it
would also be fair to say that my driving skills are dependent on my
ability to find my car keys. I hardly think finding car keys should
be made a manditory part of driver's ed.

I can't help but feel you may have missed the point of my note.

Cheers,
Eric
e-reiss aps
copenhagen, denmark