[Sigia-l] Web publishing tools: Contribute2

stephanie hornung dehfne at monkey.org
Thu Nov 6 14:51:12 EST 2003

The team I'm consulting with has been using Contribute (v.1) for a while
now and they love it.  Macromedia did a case study on us too:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/contribute/productinfo/features/demos/alameda/

I've only been here a month, so I haven't used it personally, but from
what I understand, it is very easy to use and works well for a small to
medium site.

I'll try to get more info for you from the team who has used it personally.

Stephanie