[Sigia-l] tool: inspiration

InfoArchitect InfoArchitect at ourbrisbane.com
Fri May 30 01:19:34 EDT 2003

Livia wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone here has tried out Inspiration and could
> give me some feedback.

I haven't actually tried Inspiration yet, but...

What are you actually wanting the tool to do?  I've been using mind-
mapping concepts and tools for years now and have found that different
peices of software have different strengths and weaknesses.  For
example, if I wanted to create a highly visual MM (for a brain dump),
I'd use MindManager (http://www.mindjet.com/us/).  However, if I
wanted to create an affinity diagram or a continuous map with multiple
levels of granularity (for say, an IA), I'd use MindGenius
(http://www.ygnius.com/site/0_home/).

I hope this is of some help.

Regards,

Ash Donaldson