[Sigia-l] Short Term freelance rates

Listera listera at rcn.com
Mon May 19 15:44:58 EDT 2003

"Sean Lawerence" wrote:

> GREAT!!  So, what area can us 'meruhkuns hope to get work in the web??

Marketing.

> At this rate, I might already be in the only technology related field with
> any currency: hands on tech support.

Hands on? That's so 90s!  When a server at Google borks, they don't take it
into service any longer, they just junk it and swap in a new one. It's
apparently no longer worth repairing.

As I pointed out previously, one out of every two tech-related jobs in Wall
Street has been lost and the top investment banks now outsource their top
technical jobs (like new product R&D) overseas.

Ziya
Nullius in Verba