[Sigia-l] Web-based customer satisfaction measures

Beth Mazur bowseat at bethmazur.com
Fri May 16 17:58:17 EDT 2003

Folks,

After seeing a session on their product last week at FedWeb, we're considering
trying out ForeSee's CS SiteMonitor product. It uses the same methodology
as the American Consumer Satisfaction Index to measure customer satisfaction
through random surveys of web visitors. They've got some enthusiastic
customers in the gov't sector and are OMB-approved. (See more at
http://www.foreseeresults.com )

My question is whether you know of any competitors to their product. Note
that I'm not looking for web-based survey tools. We have that capability
in house. Instead we're looking for the kind of business/enterprise focus
(and benchmark) capabilities of this service.

Any info appreciated!

Beth Mazur
IDblog: http://idblog.org