[Sigia-l] knowledge management

Patrick Neeman pat at nexisinteractive.com
Tue May 13 13:21:01 EDT 2003

I'll add a couple:
- The development time for applications is significantly higher for Flash than HTML, and forces developers up to a higher level,
even though most Flash developers can't develop at that level.
- No matter what Macromedia says, there are certain functions in flash interacting with javascript where it is not cross-platform,
cross-browser.