[Sigia-l] knowledge management

Jody Hankinson hank99 at bway.net
Wed May 7 17:15:26 EDT 2003

I'm interested in talking to people who work with or are part of a
Knowledge Management initiative. (My apologies if this is in the archives
- I didn't see anything).

Truth be told, I think the IA I practice could be defined as knowledge
management, but I'm not quite sure how I fit within the buzz words. My
questions are motivated by an initiative that is launching with one of my
clients. I know I need to be part of it, but I'm still figuring out how to
position myself.

I'd love to hear thoughts, experiences, etc. I'll summarize back to the
list.

Thanks.

- Jody

Jody A. Hankinson
  Information Architect........| Translating strategy and processes
hank99 at bway.net                | into digital experiences.
917.749.0910