[Sigia-l] The American War

Karups u.fieno at sintetica.net
Sat Mar 29 14:07:19 EST 2003

I really don't care if this is not the appropriate place to say that...I
think that doesn't exist a right way anyway.

I believe, as a professional but first as a man, that Saddam is an assassin,
when he kill innocent people, men, women, children, whitout a chance to live
since the first gulf war.

I think that the Bush Administration is a killer in the measure that
innocent people are involved and killed in a war against the evil (what is
the evil for you?) for dirty money (probably an eredity that the American
People will bring over their shoulders for decades and decades)

I think that a public opinion that sustain a war like this take active part
in the responsibility for this autoritary massacre. I can't see your
american dream...cause I'm forced to leave my eyes open to see children and
parents killed for petrol, imperialism, politic. Remember the innocent
people died 11th of September: whitout reason.

I'm still waiting that the american public opinion say "no" to the war and
to a little man whit a big power in his hands, who brought the whole world
to an end, a point of no return.

Please, do something, as a professionals, right men and women, stop your
president. Remember Vietnam. We still remember. Please.

Umberto Fieno
Italian Information Architect

Show your real freedom, publishing this message.