[Sigia-l] Usability Testing comments from Giga

Listera listera at rcn.com
Thu Mar 27 19:26:25 EST 2003

"Todd R. Warfel" wrote:

> I still test concepts and approaches that I'm sure of...

Assuming you also test those you are not sure of, that pretty much says that
you test everything. If your budget, clients, product development, etc allow
you to test everything, every time on every project, well, more power to
you. In the commercial world, that's a darn rarefied position to be in.

> This field is continually changing, which means that we need to continually
> revise and refine.

So is medicine, for instance. But could you imagine every doctor testing
every decision he makes on every patient?

Ziya
Nullius in Verba