[Sigia-l] Less Spatiality, More Semantics?

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Tue Mar 25 11:34:18 EST 2003

Of course, "semantic" is suggestive of "meaning in language," and
Amazon's collaborative filtering approach derives meaning from behavior.
Personally, I think it's a mistake to limit ourselves to a binary choice
of spatial and semantic.

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
www.semanticstudios.com