[Sigia-l] Case Study Format

Andrea Tanzi personal at andreatanzi.com
Wed Mar 19 17:25:20 EST 2003

Ok fair, as I told the list before (not that it is important to remember
:-) I am now and independent consultant having worked before in the
latin version of Sapient, Scient, etc (azurian.com) and then being an
Enterprise IA at artinsoft.com (even thought I didn't know until today I
was an "enterprise" IA.

So the point is that since I've done the IA for a few websites now, I
wanted to post their Case Studies on my upcoming website for potential
clients to overview.

Thanks again

AT :)