[Sigia-l] Relationship between Search and Browse

Laura Norvig lauran at etr.org
Mon Mar 17 15:36:16 EST 2003

My interest is piqued by Christina's point 11 ("these go to eleven"?).

I would love to see people's examples of sites that
understand/exploit/maximize the "relationship between browse and
search."

I value good search and I value good browse interfaces, but I'm not
sure exactly what a good relationship between the two would be.

-Laura