[Sigia-l] Breadcrumbs - case study

Chick Foxgrover (wex) cflists at foxpath.com
Tue Mar 11 11:38:30 EST 2003

It seems to me you could list multiple paths reflecting the facets,
In your example, list both paths. But in a certain context, not only
as navigation aid or pointer but as search results. For a complicated
subject it could be a very concise way of expressing context for a
concept or product; to see classification made explicit.
Couldn't be the whole system though...

Chick Foxgrover