[Sigia-l] mouse gestures

Matthias Mueller-Prove mprove at acm.org
Thu Mar 6 16:03:10 EST 2003

Hi,

a while ago Richard Law sent a link to an article on mouse gestures. I like to add a reference to a wonderful little app for Windows IE (and the file explorer): browser bumper by Michael Herf.

  <http://www.stereopsis.com/bumper/>

Bump the mouse the left (or right) edge of the screen and the browser does a BACK (or FORWARD) operation.

Way cool and adictive!

best
Matthias