[Sigia-l] The 3 Factors of I/A

Listera listera at rcn.com
Wed Mar 5 12:54:32 EST 2003

"David Heller" wrote:
> Well, how about wasting "valuable" interaction space. I mean the more
> you put up the more there is to sift through.

That's like saying, for instance, Google shouldn't bother indexing some
sites or IMDB some movies lest they might waste valuable cyber/interaction
space. That presupposes that the access methods used by a site require the
user to go through the content in a linear fashion.

> A pre-filtering by the content management would help users find things
> that are relevant a lot faster.

I know others are omniprescient, I'm just a dumb kid from NYC.

> But that is always a judgement call.
> Don't want to censor, eh?

No, I just love "Best Bets" :-)

Ziya