[Sigia-l] The 3 Factors of I/A

Andrew McNaughton andrew at scoop.co.nz
Wed Mar 5 12:48:16 EST 2003

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 Richard_Dalton at Vanguard.com wrote:

> On the web, however, (and on these mailing lists) i've seen a lot of
> examples and disscusion about grouping based on Content Similarity and not
> much based on grouping by User Task and I wondered if anyone else was
> doing some User Task driven work?

The main user task on the web is the finding and processing of
information.  It's this user task which drives the organisation of much of
the web according to content similarity.

Where the task is different, the organisation of most sites change, much
as you'd expect.

Andrew

Andrew McNaughton                   In Sydney and looking for work
andrew at scoop.co.nz          http://staff.scoop.co.nz/andrew/cv.doc
Mobile: +61 422 753 792