[Sigia-l] Car dealer controlled vocabulary

Leonard Will L.Will at willpowerinfo.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 04:41:59 EST 2003

In message <001801c2e1ee$14ab6c80$2303a8c0 at purdymo.com> on Mon, 3 Mar
2003, Andrea Tanzi <personal at andreatanzi.com> wrote
>Hi, I know this has been asked before but I didn't keep the knowledge!
>Where can I find a controlled vocabulary for a car dealer?

A nice example of an interface, demonstrated as a database of
second-hand cars with a limited example of a controlled vocabulary, is
at "No zero match" <http://nzm.dig.bris.ac.uk/Cars/frameset_init.jsp>

This is not exactly what you are asking for, but may give you some
ideas.

Leonard Will
--
Willpower Information       (Partners: Dr Leonard D Will, Sheena E Will)
Information Management Consultants              Tel: +44 (0)20 8372 0092