[Sigia-l] Contract rates

Todd R.Warfel lists at mk27.com
Mon Mar 3 19:37:52 EST 2003

Kind of like asking how much a car costs.

- depends on what part of the US (world) you're asking about
- depends on the quality of work you're looking for

I've seen rates anywhere from $15-400/hr and up for the services listed
above. On the average, I'd say they'd range from $50-150/hr for most of
the items listed below. Best place to look is AIGA and Aquent.com -
they have a handy chart that can give you an idea.

On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 07:33 PM, prady wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have seen discussion on the 'contracting rates' on this forum
> earlier, but
> I can't find it myself. Can anybody please help me find something? I am
> looking for contract rates in the areas of -
>
> 1. Web apps interfaces desugn
> 2. Web site design
> 3. Information Design
> 4. Usability