[Sigia-l] Which box are u in?

Lord, Ralph rsl3 at cdc.gov
Mon Mar 3 12:49:56 EST 2003

Ooh, I'll play along. How about:
Provide, Present and Produce

Provide the user with functionality/tools appropriate to their needs
Present the functionality/tools in a manner which makes sense to them
Produce the result they expected from using the functionality/tools

I agree with Paula, it's all about "them" (the users, not the ants).

Ralph Lord
System Analyst
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
404.639.7382