[Sigia-l] Readability tool & "click on radiobutton"

Derek R derek at derekrogerson.com
Tue Jun 24 15:31:40 EDT 2003

>| I used "select your name". The name that has the
>| radio button next to it is underlined and linked. ALL
>| test subjects (10) clicked on the name and then got lost

If the names are already significant 'selectable things' (i.e. URL's)
then you're better of off saying something like "Select the button NEXT
to your name, not your name itself."

Obviously it is problematic to have multiple selections available for
the SAME object and expect the user to guess the right one. You should
re-visit your holistic design.