FW: [Sigia-l] announcing the launch of the AIfIA Job Board

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Fri Jun 20 13:44:40 EDT 2003

ASIST has a small job board, where these is a charge for listing openings
but anyone can view.  http://www.asis.org/Jobline/

And to add some humor on a Friday afternoon, I just got a bounce message
from a filter that prevented the IA list digest from going through because
my nickname appeared 5 times in the messages.

Dick Hill

At 6/20/2003, Linda Urban wrote:
> >>On a separate note, do any of the other oganizations UPA, SIGCHI, or
> >>AIGA-ED have job boards?
>
>UPA charges a fee to post a job (http://upassoc.org/html/job_bank.html, but
>anyone can see them.
>STC does not charge a fee to post jobs, but you must be a member to view
>them. (http://www.stc.org/post_job.asp)
>
>Linda

American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
PHONE: (301) 495-0900