[Sigia-l] IA and I&D centers (researching)

Bruno Monteiro bruno.monteiro at ist.utl.pt
Fri Jun 13 15:45:09 EDT 2003

Hi to all,

My department was commissioned to redesign a website for a Chemical Research
Center wich means I´m researching some well done IA work on I&D websites.
Those examples should help to see some possibilities and guidelines for the
work I am suppose to do.

If any of you can help me, with some examples that you know, I would be much
appreciate. I´m not a well experienced IA, but I am getting into the "craft"

With best regards,
Bruno Monteiro

  Bruno Miguel Monteiro
  Instituto Superior Técnico
  Gabinete de Prod. Conteúdos e E-Learning

  +351 21 8419549

  bruno.monteiro at ist.utl.pt | http://gael.ist.utl.pt