[Sigia-l] Card sorting & cluster analysis for over 100 cards

Gupta, Anu Anu.Gupta at mercer.com
Tue Jun 10 08:27:16 EDT 2003

You might want to try CardZort
http://condor.depaul.edu/~jtoro/cardzort/index.htm

I've only gave it a very brief look a few months ago, and have no idea
whether or not it can handle the number of cards you require, but it might !

anu

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail.  Thank you for your co-operation.
Mercer Human Resource Consulting Limited is regulated by the Financial
Services Authority and is a member of the General Insurance Standards
Council. Registered in England No. 984275. Registered Office: Telford House,
14 Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NB