[Sigia-l] stats on card sorting thread

Steven L. Maccall smaccall at bama.ua.edu
Fri Jun 6 21:42:07 EDT 2003

To be fair, there *was* a pretty significant "LIS lovefest" subthread to
this discussion that should have been under a different subject line (me
bad).

While I'm at it, I should really come clean: *I am not a practicing IA,*
though I was the principal architect of the clinical digital library at
http://cchs-dl.slis.ua.edu/. What it lacks in programming bells and
whistles is (should be) more than made up by its depth, breadth, proven
usability and sheer audacity! (6,000 hours of labor :) ... all that while
adhering to no dogma, since during development over the past 6 years, no
dogma had had time to set in!!

slm