[Sigia-l] Examples of Poly-hierarchy/guided nav

Travis Wilson trav at ciahq.com
Fri Jun 6 09:10:48 EDT 2003

At 02:27 PM 5/29/2003 -0700, Richard Law wrote:
>The resulting list is the same no matter which path one takes, and the
>navigation on the page reflects this. One could also find the first recipe
>in this list by navigating by Nuts and Salads.
>
>Are there any other good examples of poly-hierarchy and guided navigation?

Lots of good examples have been uploaded to <http://facetmap.com>, though
most are private. I'll ask those who volunteered to make theirs public,
which I should be doing anyway. The wine demo
<http://facetmap.com/browse.jsp> is a good place to start, though.

Travis Wilson
Development
http://facetmap.com